Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,200 ₪ (€3,101) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)