Cost of living in Lyon, France vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.250 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 15% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,819 ₪ (€3,251) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)