Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 ILS / CDF *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,017 ₪ (4,758,389 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)