Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.273 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,189 ₪ (€2,385) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)