Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18477 ILS / MXN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,818 ₪ (Mex$ 26,077) in Los Mochis.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)