Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31385 ILS / ZMW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,480 ₪ (33,392 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)