Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00624 ILS / CRC
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,361 ₪ (₡ 1,982,225) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)