Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.250 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,139 ₪ (€2,385) in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)