Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.273 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,786 ₪ (€2,524) in Leuven.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)