Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,443 ₪ (RM10,531) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)