Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03171 ILS / DZD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,016 ₪ (189,720 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)