Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.121 ILS / PGK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,573 ₪ (8,538 Kina) in Lae.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)