Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 ILS / BOB
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,135 ₪ ($b11,276) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)