Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03314 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,813 ₪ (¥386,634) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)