Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,493 ₪ (¥373,975) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)