Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,268 ₪ (RM6,952) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)