Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43795 ILS / NOK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,785 ₪ (kr 33,759) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)