Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45804 ILS / HKD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 42% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 15,598 ₪ (HK$34,053) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)