Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,483 ₪ (1,465,679 Franc) in Koudougou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)