Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,743 ₪ (RM8,589) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (39 minutes ago)