Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.249 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,995 ₪ (€2,117) in Koblenz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)