Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03309 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 17,028 ₪ (¥514,582) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (38 minutes ago)