Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,608 ₪ (RM8,489) in Kluang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)