Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13468 ILS / UAH
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,923 ₪ (43,980₴) in Kirovohrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)