Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 ILS / CDF *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,233 ₪ (4,836,484 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)