Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 ILS / HUF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,769 ₪ (362,151 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)