Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 ILS / XAF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 15,262 ₪ (2,350,750 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (41 minutes ago)