Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,752 ₪ (¥323,271) in Kawasaki.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (36 minutes ago)