Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,230 ₪ (€1,933) in Kavala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)