Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07839 ILS / SDG *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,210 ₪ (104,738 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)