Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40965 ILS / SEK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,741 ₪ (31,103 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)