Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01017 ILS / KZT
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,052 ₪ (300,000 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)