Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,167 ₪ (¥337,700) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)