Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05646 ILS / RUB
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,544 ₪ (руб 80,488) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)