Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03309 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,769 ₪ (¥234,792) in Kagoshima.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)