Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.767 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,778 ₪ ($2,065) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)