Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,857 ₪ (RM8,766) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)