Cost of living in Jhansi, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,538 ₪ (₨143,695) in Jhansi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)