Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00333 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,132 ₪ (₩2,440,695) in Jeonju.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)