Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 ILS / SAR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,556 ₪ (﷼ 9,501) in Jeddah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)