Cost of living in Jabalpur, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,063 ₪ (₨96,925) in Jabalpur.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)