Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.700 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,685 ₪ (5,264TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)