Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,866 ₪ (¥385,144) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (41 minutes ago)