Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,455 ₪ (R$ 7,740) in Itajuba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)