Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,319 prices entered by 858 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,677 ₪ (8,065TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)