Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,105 ₪ (8,654TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)