Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20945 ILS / EGP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,949 ₪ (E£ 28,405) in Ismaïlia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)