Cost of living in Indore, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05262 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,814 ₪ (₨110,501) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)