Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,742 ₪ (€2,996) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)