Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.710 ILS / AUD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,998 ₪ (AU$4,059) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)